At C&L Transport, Inc. we know we are only as strong as our drivers. We value and respect close communications with our customers and believe in the same for our drivers. Our drivers are the top professionals in their field and like family at C&L Transport, Inc.
As a company, we are built to last and dedicated to strong growth because we invest in our drivers. We provide consistent freight, a safe environment, great mileage, and competitive pay. We value diversity and inclusion and we make a commitment to support our veterans.
We want our employees to grow and succeed with us. Join our team for a respectable and prosperous career in the transportation industry.
Company Driver Compensation & Benefits:
Thank you for your interest in driving for C&L Transport, Inc. Below are some of the details and benefits our drivers presently enjoy. We strive to create an environment of mutual trust and respect. We invite you to speak with any of our long term satisfied drivers and, of course, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call today at (984)235-6900.
- Solo driver starting pay of .45 per mile for all miles and .55 for loads under 400 miles
- Team drivers starting pay of .80 per mile with a 4500 mile weekly guarantee
- Paid Orientation
- 1 cent per mile yearly raise
- Up to $3,000/year MPG bonus (paid monthly)
- Quarterly Safety bonus
- Driver of the Year Bonus
- Paid Layovers - $125 after 10 hours
- Paid Detention - $16/hr after 2 hours
- Paid Vacations - 1 Week on 6 month anniversary and a 2nd Week on your 1 year anniversary
- Extra stop Pay $15/stop on multi stop loads
- Referral Bonus - $1,000 after first dispatch and $1,000 after the referral has been employed 6 months
- Profit Sharing
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Lumper Reimbursement
- Rider Program
- Pet Policy
- Lease Purchase Program
- Late Model Equipment
AVERAGE DRIVER PAY LAST YEAR $60,000
- New Equipment
- Air Ride tractors and trailers
- Cruise Control
- Rand McNally ELD’s
- Satellite TV w/NFL Sunday Pkg & HBO
- Jake Brakes
- Power Mirrors
- Bunk Heaters
- And MORE!
Requirements: 3 years verifiable driving history. Spotless safety record and solid work history. We ask for 14 days out; however, most drivers live in our coverage footprint and are able to come through the house during that time. Drivers have the possibility of going to the Northeast, Southeast, and the Midwest.
To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application for employment. Please click the link below. Incomplete information will delay the processing of your application or prevent it from being submitted. In compliance with Federal and State employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.
To complete this form you will need the following:
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current driver license number and history for past 3 years
- Employment history up to 10 years
- Social Security Number
- History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions from the last 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction and license suspension)
- Military history ( if applicable )
To apply online, please visit: https://intelliapp.driverapponline.com/c/cllogistics
If you encounter any errors during this process and can’t complete the online application, please call us at 984-235-6900.
Thank you for your interest in driving for C&L Transport, Inc. Below are some of the details and benefits our drivers presently enjoy. We strive to create an environment of mutual trust and respect. We invite you to speak with any of our long term satisfied drivers and, of course if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call today at 984-235-6900.
- 70% of Line Haul
- 100% of Fuel Surcharge
- Settlements are weekly
- Direct Deposit
After 6 months as a company driver you are eligible to enter into our lease purchase program with a $5,000 security deposit.